I’m soooo late on blogging about this, but I thought it ended up being so fun, so I decided to post about it anyways!
My now-sister-in-law didn’t want a drunken bachelorette party. So her maid-of-honor and I tried to think of something that would be enjoyable, yet awesome! We decided on a Nick and Olivia themed photo scavenger hunt! The only con to this was that we split up into groups, and only one group got to be with the bride-to-be for the actual hunt part!
Here were our rules!
- All pictures need to contain all but one member of the team, unless specified.
- Team must stay together.
- ‘Stranger’ means someone you DO NOT KNOW — and once they’ve taken a shot with you, they are now family— every Stranger picture will require someone NEW.
- ‘Teammate’ means one of the people on your team
- Each picture may count only for one task.
- Meet up at ____________________ by _______.
- Each team loses 3 points for every 15 minutes they are late.
Each task is worth 1 point unless otherwise noted
- Olivia needs some ideas: At least one teammate being (uniquely) carried over a threshold [[+1 for each additional teammate; +3 for each stranger participating]]
- One team member modeling a wedding dress [[+1 for garter; +2 if all team members are in wedding dresses]]
- creative groom’s ring from local hardware store
- the funniest wedding card you can find
- a church [[+1 for bible]]
- Stranger on one knee proposing to teammate [[+2 for guys proposing to the whole team]]
- Stranger with a lipstick kiss on his cheek [[+3 if a teammate is kissing him in the picture]]
- A wedding cake
- 1 teammate wearing stilettos [[+1 if you are measuring in the picture; +1 for team with the highest heel]]
- Man with the largest bicep you can find
- Two love birds (actual birds) together
- Two love birds (people) who really might consider taking it behind closed doors. [[(not necessary for team members to be in this photo) +2 for team in the picture]]
- Action figures representing Nick and Liv
- A couple who has been together for over 50 years
- The bride’s fav color is green: A picture with at least 5 different items of this color. [[+1 for the team with the most items of this color]]
- A Pastor – get his advice for a great marriage. Have him write it on the back of a business card.
- Take a picture of three bachelors and have them write their advice on marriage on card/napkin [[+1 for each phone number (even if it’s on a business card)]]
- Any hotel’s honeymoon suite [[3 points total]]
- A penny with Nick and Liv’s birth year
- Spelling out N & O in some way
- Spelling out “love” with bodies
- Parody Nick and Liv at their 1st dinner as a married couple
- Because Nick is a lifeguard – in kiddy pool
- having mock cook-out at Lawn & Garden section of store
- Because Olivia found her frog/prince : Teammate (almost) kissing a toad or frog
Because Nick and Olivia are so fun-loving, here are some fun activities to record pictures of:
- on a spiral slide
- under a bed (as if playing hide and seek)
- in dark, with flashlights to faces
- having pillow fight
- balanced on playground see-saw
- in a shopping cart
- jumping in the air (must be off ground)
- Teammate saying “Unmph!” with a word bubble while getting punched
It was a blast. Our group had a hard time convincing a guy to take a picture with one of us “proposing,” we had to agree not to put it anywhere. We think he thought it was some sort of trick.
The BEST part was looking at the pictures and having delicious dessert!